ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Pu Mixed Jet Black Punched Mens Jacket Faux Biker Black Leather Guess Jackets M64L20W7V30 wEIqZ
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico Autumn Mid Down Energy Trench Women's Long Turn Woolen Winter Coat Button 1 Collar AS1 fqxw5S0wI
- Drape Quarter Blouse Wrap Casual Solid Three Women Top Blue Front DAYSEVENTH Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Jacket Ripped Energy Pocket Denim Hole Long Outwear Womens Mid Button Blue Lapel vwwrqWf7X Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Solid Quarter Front Top Women Wrap Drape Casual Blue DAYSEVENTH Three Blouse