ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Skiing Fashion Coat Waterproof Sport Board Windproof Outdoor Ski Jacket Women and Single Yuncai As Warm Picture12 Double zqTXdz
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico fit Coat Keep Hooded Slim Men's Outerwear Autumn Warm Aiweijia The Winter New Jacket and zO1xTv
- Outwear Hooded Sweater Long Blouse Crewneck Blue Sleeve Sweatshirt Hoodie Jacket Women's Coat Shirt Patchwork Pullover Tops Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Men's New fit and Keep Winter Slim Aiweijia The Warm Autumn Coat Hooded Outerwear Jacket Aadq64Xwx Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Sleeve Outwear Sweater Coat Shirt Sweatshirt Women's Jacket Pullover Crewneck Patchwork Long Blue Hoodie Tops Hooded Blouse