ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Coat Zipper Pockets Coat Side Collar Stand Comfortable Down Casual Jackets Men's Outerwear Schwarz Outwear Battercake with Jacket wUtqH8
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico Otuwear security Full Men's Long Zip Grey Dark Coat Jacket Casual Sleeve qfgf84
- sky T DAYSEVENTH Striped Blouse Three 2 Neck Quarter Loose Casual Tops Shirts Women O Blue Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Long Casual Jacket Sweatshirt Color Sleeve Front Black Hooded Solid Mens security Zipper RBzq5Exqw Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Women Quarter Neck Blue Casual Tops T Three 2 Striped Shirts sky DAYSEVENTH Loose Blouse O