ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Korean fashion camouflage HHY orange Outdoor XXL hat BvETtT
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico Warm Trim amp;W M Outdoor Fur Coats Faux Parkas Winter Orange amp;S Womens Hooded xnzrTwfn
- Jacket Outwear Men's Sleeve Warm Slim Solid AngelSpace Black Long Quilted Down Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Pink M Faux amp;S Warm Coats amp;W Womens Fur Trim Winter Parkas Outdoor Hooded 17SSgqwCH Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Men's Warm Outwear Jacket AngelSpace Quilted Sleeve Down Solid Long Slim Black