ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Women's Medium Daily Simple Fall Solid Winter ONER Xuanku Grey Nylon Rayon Going Polyester ALLA Long Pullover Neck Casual Regular Sleeves out Round gnEqRY
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico Collar Jacket Washed Coat Casual Turn Men Jean Howme Black Down Short Denim Xq0xtwvSU
- Patchwork Sweater Blue Hooded Hoodie Tops Jacket Crewneck Sweatshirt Pullover Outwear Blouse Coat Sleeve Long Shirt Women's Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Down Casual Denim Jean Howme Collar Turn Blue Men Jacket Coat Washed Short 4Swwx6EAIq Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Shirt Tops Crewneck Women's Blue Blouse Sweatshirt Pullover Hoodie Hooded Coat Sweater Jacket Sleeve Long Outwear Patchwork