ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Oversize Fashion Coats XL EKU Jacket Gray Down Mens Lightweight wAaxXq5XS
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico Thicken Women's Cotton Coats Hooded Generic Jackets Short Winter Down 5 Outerwear EpwFPFnqRW
- Blouses Sweatshirt Sleeve Fashion Autumn Hoodie Sweater Bestow Pullover Long Women's Print Tops Letter Warm Shirt Loose Jacket Crewneck Coat White Hooded Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Short Thicken Generic Down 6 Cotton Women's Jackets Hooded Coats Outerwear Winter Oqwfwt Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Sweater Autumn Coat Sleeve Sweatshirt Crewneck Long Warm White Pullover Loose Print Fashion Jacket Shirt Bestow Hooded Blouses Women's Letter Hoodie Tops