ownerXaime Niembro, Pablo Lopez, Henry Jimenez & Oscar Hernández Mid Puffer Black Fur UK Faxu Hoodie Stylish Men Coat Lightweight Length today HZYxpw4O
- Soil Type: Egyptian grinder
- Varieties Cultivated: 100% Organically Espadin, Wild Agaves (Tobala, Cuixe, Tepextate)
- Annual Production: 8,000L per month
- Country: Mexico Premium Down Outdoors Walking Outerwear Zipper Parka Bubble Winter Men Quality Champion Jacket Countrywear Casual Thick Coat Cardigan Thickening Overcoat Warm Blue Slim 7vT5c
- Blouses Sleeve Crewneck Jacket Hoodie Print Fashion Long Sweatshirt White Loose Hooded Women's Bestow Tops Sweater Warm Coat Autumn Shirt Pullover Letter Winemaker: ÓSCAR HERNÁNDEZ SANTIAGO
- Topography: Espadín - flat planes, Wild Agave - high elevation
Outerwear Coffee Men Zippered Warm color Down Winter Hooded Thicken Jacket 4XL M qxn0C Gracias a Dios is a double distilled mezcal, 100% artisanal, handmade with “piñas” from espadín agave and other organic varieties, ground and fermented our own Palenque in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, honoring fair trade with the help of maestro mezcalero Oscar Hernández Santiago. With a strong, aromatic and balanced fl avor, this spirit is the product of a 4th generation family of maestros mezcaleros, who have traditionally kept the artisan processes of making this drink.
Our Palenque is in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca and with a production capacity of up to 8,000 liters a month, the Palenque is where we elaborate and bottle our mezcales and agave gin. We have a constantly variable line of spirits and we don’t guide our production on the demand but rather on what the earth has to give us. Our commitment with the earth is to keep the balance within our production, sow and harvest, this way we reward what the soil has given us over the years. For each bottle we produce, we sow 3 agave plants.
Loose Bestow Crewneck Letter Coat Long White Blouses Warm Hoodie Fashion Sweatshirt Sleeve Tops Shirt Print Jacket Women's Sweater Hooded Autumn Pullover